Wednesday, May 4, 2011

"dirty white blues"

The new CD "dirty white blues" is in production and should be completed by the second week in May. I look forward to sharing this new collection of original Blues songs which include the title cut, "dirty white blues", "I Broke My Heart", & "Mighty River". The songs are representative of a solo acoustic performance and were recorded and mixed at the Marsh & mastered at the Walloon House of Music. I want to express my thanks to JD Thomason for his work on the grafics as well as Tim Miller for all of his assistance. Special thanks to Mark Marino for supplying the equipment and encouragement to do this venture!
The Official CD Release will be at the Jerry Douglas Studio & Gallery on Main St. Bay Harbor MI, on May 28 at his Spring Open House. Live music will begin at 6:00 pm.

No comments: